The benefits of transplantation in India are:
- Extensive experience in the field of medicine.
- A high level of training of doctors involved in transplantation.
- Opportunities for selection of material for transplantation.
- The service and friendly attitude towards patients.
- Affordable prices compared to many clinics in Europe and Asia.
Transplantation of organs and tissues is often the only way to save the life or to return to a normal life, but not enough to find a donor material and to perform the transplant operation. Before it conducted a special training, but there is still a risk of graft rejection. If successful outcome of the operation must monitor the patient to identify all possible problems. In the clinics of India is organized in such a way that the risk of complications is minimized and if they occur the patient is immediately effective assistance.